Green Contract Services provide an independent, professional, and confidential service for controlling legionella and other bacteriological growth within domestic and process water systems. We offer everything from free ‘no obligation’ advice, right through to detailed and bespoke legionella risk assessment reports and legionella testing and monitoring programmes.
With a wide range of experience covering all types of buildings, offices, manufacturing plant, laboratories, care homes, sports facilities & many more environments, we can quickly assess your level of risk and put in place effective control measures. We will ensure your building and water systems are fully compliant with UK legionella L8 legislation and water regulations, applicable at our time of involvement.
As part of our Decontamination services Green Contract Services can clean & disinfect tanks, pipework, & shower heads. With use UKAS laboratories to carry out analysis of water samples to measure a variety of different bacteriological growths and chemical content within water systems.
We carry out the following services:
- Written Scheme of Control
- Legionella Risk Assessments
- Legionella Log Books (including free online logbooks)
- Detailed water system schematic drawings
- Disinfection of tanks, pipework, showerheads, drip trays, etc
- Legionella sampling
- Lead water sampling
- Bacteriological water sampling (Pseudomonas, E. Coli, Coliforms, TVC’s)
- Legionella and water regulations compliance checks
- Temperature monitoring
- Online Landlord residential rental property legionella risk assessments.
An example of just some of the industrial sectors we are currently serving:
- Pharmaceutical – Research & Manufacturing
- Construction – New build & Refurbishment
- Warehouse Distribution
- Veterinary – Hospital & Local Practices
- Education – University, College, School & Preschools
- Medical – Hospital, Medical Centres, Dental Practices & Hospices
- Residential – Rental, Assisted Living & Social Housing
All results, whether legionella sampling, temperature monitoring, shower head disinfections, etc can be logged on our secure website – a free service. This enables clients to login and see up-to-date results of all testing and monitoring carried out by our visiting service engineers.
For demonstration data use: - demo / demo